- The brand-new M40 GET data logging system is the essence of technology.
- light-weighted and very small (64 x 70 x 20 mm).
- Its anodized aluminum case protects the electronic components inside.
- Technically, the M40 logger has a built-in GPS technology for logging all GPS data for fast and easy on-screen display.
- The logger can also be connected to any GET engine control unit (ECU) to get
- Log over 25 engine settings making it the ideal tool for off-road activities that allow connection to the GP1-EVO ECU.
- The M40 Expansion or Plus versions have extra inputs for connecting auxiliary sensors like the magnetostrictive transducers for suspensions.