Oxford M870 Muc-Off C3 Wet Ceramic Lube 120ml
At Muc-Off we’re big into being active. Whether it’s on a mountain, trail or at the skate park, we just love to be outside and going big. We’re obsessed with making the most innovative care products around to keep you and your toys running at their maximum and making them look like new when you’re done!
Muc-Off is now the go-to brand for top riders and racers from the likes of Steve Peat to Force India. And, in case you haven’t noticed, we do a bit more than our original pink cleaner these days. We’re always cooking up something new, and all our ideas are developed in our in-house, state-of-the-art R&D Center. After he's cooked up something new, it's tested by our in-house boffins and riders to ensure every Muc-Off product is simply the finest in the world. Once we're happy, the formula will go out to our pro teams for their final feedback. Only then will we put the product into production for the world to enjoy.
Welcome to the future of ceramic drive chain lubrication.
- Ideal chain lubricant for Road Cycling, Cyclocross & MTB
- Excels in wet, muddy conditions
- Contains Fluoro Polymers & Boron Nitrides for efficiency
- Creates Ceramic coating for chain protection
- Ultra long distance performance
- Incredible durability
- Pippette system for accurate, easy application
The secret to the C3 Ceramic Wet Chain Lube is its unique ceramic coating that provides incredible durability and long distance performance on all bicycle chains. The innovative formulation in our chain oil also uses Boron Nitride and Fluoro Polymers to ensure ultra low friction for ultimate drive chain efficiency, high performance and durability. The waterproof qualities of Muc-Off C3 Ceramic Wet Chain Lube also mean that your drive chain will excel in the harshest of riding conditions.
Looking for long chain oil service intervals and precision gear changes with super low friction reduction? Look no further. C3 Ceramic Wet Lube is packaged in an ergonomic bottle complete with pipette system for easy use and application. It’s also 95% biodegradable and is ideal for Road, Cyclocross and MTB.
Directions for use:
1. Clean drive chain thoroughly before lube application.
2. Ensure drive chain area is dry.
3. Apply a moderate amount of C3 Ceramic Wet Chain lube to the inside chain link while spinning pedals in a reverse motion.
4. Wipe away any excess chain lube.