At Muc-Off we’re big into being active. Whether it’s on a mountain, trail or at the skate park, we just love to be outside and going big. We’re obsessed with making the most innovative care products around to keep you and your toys running at their maximum and making them look like new when you’re done!
Muc-Off is now the go-to brand for top riders and racers from the likes of Steve Peat to Force India. And, in case you haven’t noticed, we do a bit more than our original pink cleaner these days. We’re always cooking up something new, and all our ideas are developed in our in-house, state-of-the-art R&D Center. After he's cooked up something new, it's tested by our in-house boffins and riders to ensure every Muc-Off product is simply the finest in the world. Once we're happy, the formula will go out to our pro teams for their final feedback. Only then will we put the product into production for the world to enjoy.
A deep penetrating, durable P.T.F.E Chain Lube for dry conditions.
- Ideal for MTB, Road & Cyclocross
- Contains PTFE to reduce friction and energy consumption
- Wax based formula excels in dry, dusty conditions
- Added protection against contaminants
- Provides smooth and quiet gear shifting
- Can be applied to chain, cables, shifters and derailleurs
- Pipette system for easy application
Muc-Off Dry Chain Lube is a durable, deep penetrating P.T.F.E Chain Lubricant and oil that’s formulated to hold up in extreme conditions that would destroy ordinary chain lubes. Muc-Off Dry Lube is a highly versatile, dry weather chain oil that has state of the art penetrative qualities to ensure that the lube is driven deep into each chain link’s core. And there’s no need to worry because Muc-Off Dry Lube is biodegradable, so it’s safe for you, your bike and the planet.
Directions for use:
1. Clean drive chain thoroughly before lube application.
2. Ensure drive chain area is dry.
3. Apply a moderate amount of Bio Dry Chain Lube to the inside chain link while spinning pedals in a reverse motion.
4. Wipe away any excess chain lube.