There are two styles of Oxford reinforced denim jeans. SP-J3 has a technical appearance, SP-J2 a fashion-oriented look. Leg lengths (29, 31 and 33”) are available in waist sizes 30-40”. Both contain identical technical safety features and are supplied with flexible CE approved armour.
Yes they look good, but here’s why they’re technically better:
• The yellow stuff is Aramid. It’s one of those miracle materials. Only 100% Aramid is used on SP-J jeans. Anything else is a cheap mix which won’t have the same protective properties. Avoid it, it’s a waste of money.
• Aramid panels are generously sculpted to the shape of the jean and stitched into a triple seam at the sides- this is the most likely point of impact.
• Soft mesh pockets hold CE EN 1621-1 armour in place while allowing your skin to breathe
• Proper heavy duty fly zips are used, not fiddly buttons!
• Large, strong belt loops are featured for durability in a harsh environment
• Large aperture pockets are much better suited to motorcycling than fiddly small ones