Komine GK-235 Titanium Motorcycle Racing Gloves
- A racing glove with titanium protection on the fist and excellent protection and operability.
- The Wrist is equipped with a sub-belt and a double Velcro cuff to enhance the sense of unity with the glove.
- Velcro closure and sub adjustment strap system for a personalized fit and precision
- Finger - bridge system to prevent from finger twisting and finger separation
- Stretch leather accordions on fingers, thumb and back of the hand for superior fit and flexibility
- Carbon - fiber protection around Wrist to protect Wrist bone from impact in a crash
- Titanium knuckle armor for enhanced impact absorption
- Materials : Goat Leather, Cow Leather, Polyurethane, Polyester, Chamude
- Protectors : Knuckle, Finger, Palm, Wrist
- Three-dimensional cutting : Three-dimensional cutting that enhances mobility
- Smart tip : The special material placed on the fingertips allows the touch panel to be operated even while wearing gloves.
- Scalability : Equipped with shirring telescopic panel to enhance mobility
- Available season
- Copy Protection : With anti-counterfeit label applying special hologram technology
- Komine R Spec : Adopted a pattern that incorporates racing suit / glove fittings
- Punching process
- Titanium : Mainly used for glove protectors. The strength of the protector is increased.
- Orginal leather use
- Carbon : Mainly used for glove protectors. Carbon fiber enhances strength.