MRA Road Shield "RO" Smoke Grey
Improve your aerodynamics high speed stability and aesthetics with an MRA Racing Screen for your Road Shield "RO". The Racing Screen profile has been developed through extensive wind tunnel testing to significantly decrease pressure on the helmet at high speeds. What does this mean for you? The air is being deflected over you instead of into you resulting in less drag and a much smoother ride. Additionally this “double bubble” profile helps you tuck in behind the windshield and instead of creating lift it pulls the front of the bike onto the road.
This racing windshield is a direct manufacturer replacement—simply remove your stock windscreen and install this one.
Take your riding to the next level with this MRA motorcycle Racing Screen windshield on your Road Shield "RO".
- Direct bolt-on replacement for manufacturer windscreen
- Simple and easy installation
- Superior optical clarity with no focal points that can melt gauges—see below for more info
- Virtually unbreakable but in the event that it breaks it’s designed to fail with blunt edges
- Resistant to most chemicals including alcohol cleaners and fuel
- Lower part of screen has black gradient to hide rear of instrument panel
- Significantly reduced buffeting wind noise and turbulence
- Enhanced comfort while sitting upright & on longer rides
- Sculpted to maximize aerodynamic performance
- Reduces and deflects wind pressure away from your head
- Designed and engineered in Germany
- Developed in a wind tunnel and tested on the autobahn
- Constructed from PMMA thermoplastic (acrylic) that’s manufactured to MRA’s unique specifications—that’s right a secret formula
- Available in three colors: clear smoke gray or black
What’s in the box:
- MRA Racing Screen for Road Shield "RO"
- Installation instructions
What is an optical focal point?
We all know that one kid who would burn ants with a magnifying glass on a sunny day. Now imagine the magnifying glass is your windscreen and your motorcycle instrument cluster is an ant. Ouch right?
An optical focal point is the point at which light passing through a windshield would converge on–and begin to damage–your motorcycle… unless you’re using an MRA windshield! MRA uses CAD technology and testing to ensure every screen is completely free of optical imperfections and focal points. Be careful when shopping for windscreens. Read the fine print and disclaimers to make sure your motorcycle isn’t at risk or simply go with the superior choice and install an MRA!