At Muc-Off we’re big into being active. Whether it’s on a mountain, trail or at the skate park, we just love to be outside and going big. We’re obsessed with making the most innovative care products around to keep you and your toys running at their maximum and making them look like new when you’re done!
Muc-Off is now the go-to brand for top riders and racers from the likes of Steve Peat to Force India. And, in case you haven’t noticed, we do a bit more than our original pink cleaner these days. We’re always cooking up something new, and all our ideas are developed in our in-house, state-of-the-art R&D Center. After he's cooked up something new, it's tested by our in-house boffins and riders to ensure every Muc-Off product is simply the finest in the world. Once we're happy, the formula will go out to our pro teams for their final feedback. Only then will we put the product into production for the world to enjoy.
The ultimate chain lubricant for unparalleled performance in dry, dusty or damp conditions.
- Ideal chain lubricant for Road Cycling, Cyclocross & MTB
- Excels in wet, muddy conditions
- Contains Fluoro Polymers & Boron Nitrides for efficiency
- Creates Ceramic coating for chain protection
- Ultra long distance performance
- Incredible durability
- Pippette system for accurate, easy application
C3 Dry Ceramic Chain Lube raises the bar when it comes to providing the ultimate lubrication. It provides total corrosion protection and unparalleled performance in dry, dusty and damp conditions. With added nano ceramic particles and synthetic polymers, C3 Dry Ceramic Chain Lube maximises your power output by reducing metal to metal contact to a ground breaking, low level and provides up to 10 times the performance of conventional chain oils and lubes. The Muc-Off R&D team definitely didn’t cut corners when they brought the future of bike lubes to the masses.
In fact, our team made sure the C3 Dry Ceramic Lube is safe by creating a biodegradable, petroleum free formula so you don’t have to worry about yourself, your bike or the planet. The new C3 Dry Ceramic Lube is available in 5ml, 50ml, 120ml and 1ltr sizes so whether you’re in the workshop, on the road or hitting the trails, we’ve got you covered.
Directions for use:
1. Clean drive chain thoroughly before lube application.
2. Ensure drive chain area is dry.
3. Apply a moderate amount of C3 Dry Ceramic lube to the inside chain link while spinning pedals in a reverse motion.
4. Wipe away any excess chain lube.