- Constant shock absorber dedicated mainly to a track utilization or use road and track.
- At high speed.
- It is necessary to always have a constant steering damper.
- Keeps the retention force to the same degree.
- The pilot thus implicitly knows the constant restraining force of his shock absorber.
- The rod undergoes a strong acceleration the hydraulic system brakes the stroke of the cylinder.
- A low speed handlebar rotation.
- The RSC model allows you to keep a bike flexible and handy notament for urban driving.
- Ensuring safety in case of guiding.