Matris F12Y130R Fork Kit For Yamaha R1 15
Hydraulic fork cartridge kit that completely replace all the existing fork internals.
Fully-adjustable on Spring Preload, Compression and Rebound functions to allow an excellent upgrade of the original fork, offering to the rider a greater customization of the set-up.
- Fork cartridge cylinder D.25 mm in Aluminium alloy Al 7075, with anti-friction lapping and oxidation surface treatment.
- Pumping rod D.12 mm in Aluminium alloy Al 7075, with anti-friction lapping and hard oxidation surface treatment.
- Set of Compression and Rebound valves, supported by oil less slide bearings, machined from Aluminium billet, with its own dedicated shims stack for a total hydraulic flows control. No modification to the original fork is required for assembly the fork kit. It is completely overhauled for a proper and regular maintenance.
- Spring preload, mounted on axial roller bearings, with specific clicks.
- Rebound unit with specific clicks.
- Compression unit with specific clicks. (valve set in place of the original).
- Bottom spacer available in different lengths, to fit correctly on the different front fork models. Easy to replace the hydraulic cartridge without demounting the fork.
- All components of the cartridge are made of Aluminium alloy and subjected to anodizing surface treatment, with the objective to contain the weights and to ensure long-lasting wear.
- Fork kit supplied with specific fluid (Motorex Fork Oil).
- Set of linear spring in Si-Cr alloy Steel, available in different rates, specific for the different bike models and the driver weight, for a total custom.