Matris F15H229K Fork Kit For Honda CB500X 12
The fork kit F15K sets a new standard and quality level on the market. Hydraulic fork cartridge kit that completely replace all the existing fork internals. It allows to modify a conventional non-adjustable fork in a fully-adjustable fork, offering Spring Preload and separate functions of Compression and Rebound asymmetric adjustments, as in a sports fork type, for a greater custom setting. The F15K can be set-up much more accurately for each rider, making the fork more precise, more adjustable, more easier to use, better in every regard.
- Fork cartridge cylinder D.20 mm in Aluminium alloy, with lapping and oxidation surface treatment.
- Pumping rod D.12 mm in Aluminium alloy Al 7075, with lapping and hard oxidation surface treatment.
- Set of Compression and Rebound D.20 mm valves, supported by oil less slide bearings, machined from Aluminium billet, with its own dedicated shims stack for a total hydraulic flows control.
- Anti-cavitation valve sets.
- The fork kit is fully reversible.
- All internal and external Aluminium components are supplied with anodizing surface treatment.
- No modification to the original fork is required for assembly the fork kit and is completely overhauled for a proper and regular maintenance.
- Fork kit supplied with specific fluid (Motorex Fork Oil).
- Set of linear spring in Si-Cr alloy Steel, available in different rates, specific for the different bike models and the driver weight, for a total custom.
- Spring preload unit, with specific reference marks.
- Rebound unit with specific clicks.
- Compression unit with specific clicks.