Matris F25Y130SA Fork Kit For Yamaha R1 15
The Sealed F25SA Hydraulic Fork kit fully replace all the existing original fork internals, transforming it in a new damping system fully-adjustable on Spring Preload and on the asymmetric functions of Compression and Rebound.
- Improve the performance, increasing the damping coefficient.
- Avoid the risk of fluid cavitation.
- Offer greater and easy customization of the suspension set-up.
- Decrease the weights, by using of light alloys for all the cartridge components.
- Especially suitable for Sports and Racing use.
- Fork cartridge cylinder D.25 mm in Aluminium alloy Al 7075, with anti-friction lapping and oxidation surface treatment.
- Pumping rod D.12 mm in Aluminium alloy Al 7075, with anti-friction lapping and hard oxidation surface treatment.
- Set of Compression and Rebound valves, supported by oil less slide bearings, machined from Aluminium billet, with its own dedicated shims stack for a total hydraulic flows control. No modification to the original fork is required for assembly the fork kit.
- The kit is supplied ready to fit.
- The cartridge is delivered pre-assembled (sealed with the oil inside).
- It is fully and easily overhauled for proper and regular maintenance.
- Expansion tank controlled by anti-cavitation mechanical system, integrated with the hydraulic cartridge unit.
- Blue ring: Rebound feature.
- Red ring: Compression feature.
- Bottom spacers, available in different and specific sizes, to fit correctly on each front forks model.
- It allows the rapid disassembly of the hydraulic cartridge unit without removing the fork.
- All components of the cartridge are made of Aluminium alloy and subjected to anodizing surface treatment, with the focus to ensure long-lasting wear.
- Fork kit supplied with specific high sliding fluid (Motorex Fork Oil).