- Front lowered progressive springs have the same size as the original of the standard shock absorbers.
- The difference is in the winding and thickness of the material used
- Progressive springs are extremely popular with riders in normal road traffic, but also with circuit racers.
- They improve the handling and stability of the motorcycle for all types of use and load.
- The progressiveness of these springs ensures that fine road irregularities are perceived by the finely coiled part of the spring and those large unevenness by the more dense coil.
- This effect is also evident in the braking effect.
- The more you load this spring, the stiffer it is.