Gel batteries are hermetically sealed and activated batteries with an electrolyte in the form of a gel. Due to the use of gel electrolytes they are more powerful (at the same dimensions) than the classic YS series batteries and are significantly more resistant to vibration than other types of batteries. The gel battery can be installed in any position, as there is no possibility of acid leakage - there is also no evaporation of the electrolyte.
Replacement Model : YTX14-BS, GYZ16H BATTERY
- Superior performance, low self-discharge rate and long service life
- Better resistance in high vibration and vibration conditions
- Better resistance to extreme temperature conditions
- No acid stratification possible
- High starting ability
- Low self-discharge time allows longer periods without charging
- There is no possibility of terminal corrosion
- Voltage: 12V
- Capacity: 11.3 Ah
- Starting power: 170 A (CCA @ -18C according to SAE Standard)
- Charging current: 1 , 13 amp.