Pirelli Scorpion MX Tyre
OPTIMAL CHOICE FOR PROFESSIONAL TRAINING AND AMATEUR TO SEMI-PRO RACERS.
FRONT BLOCKS: arrow-like layout and side blocks for directional accuracy and straightaway visibility; V-shaped blocks improve braking stability and cornering side hold.
REAR BLOCKS: maximum traction on all terrain applications. Surface area and compoundﾒs carbon black structure for balance between stiffness, reliability and lasting performance.
- Grip and traction on a wide range of terrain (from mid soft to mid hard).
- Perfect application for training; optimal compromise between performance and durability.
- Tread pattern taken from previous design with the rearﾒs layout rigidity improved through ﾓbridgesﾔ and a new front similar to the Scorpion MX Soft 410.
- Multi-ply carcass with high resistance to punctures but maximum flexibility to absorb forces during jumps or obstacles.
- Training performance in all terrain conditions with uniform block wear, resistance to deformation while damping and thus an extended durability.
|Front tread with arrow-like layout and side blocks||Directional accuracy and straightaway visibility||Best acceleration with quick turn-in and accurate trajectory|
|Multi-ply carcass||High resistance to punctures but w/maximum flexibility||Absorption of forces during jumps or obstacles|
|High surface area and unique carbon black structure of compound||Balance between stiffness, reliability and lasting performance||Long life and reliability of performance over time|