XAM A4301R Premium Driven Sprocket
- Duralumin hard alumite (A7075-T6 super Duralumin material use)
- Just with the hard alumite film alone, when the pressure on the contact surface is high or fine vibration, if you use it in places where wear occurs May occur.
- Succeeded to make this hard alumite self-lubricating function, to improve wear resistance in sprocket.
- Lubricity / abrasion resistance: Molybdenum disulfide penetrated throughout the microspores of alumite by electrolytic dissolution greatly reduces the frictional resistance of the hard coating
- There is lubrication which is used for sliding parts with no lubrication.
- Durability: Record durability performance several times more than standard hard alumite in abrasion resistance test.
- High hardness: Approximately 130% to 150% improvement compared with standard alumite.