Your shopping cart is empty!
Coverage and Limitation of Warranty
- Unless otherwise specified, a standard three months shop (“MOTOWORLD”) warranty covering defects in material and workmanship apply to the products listed below.
- The warranty will not cover defects or malfunctions resulting from the misuse, mishandling, modification, or improper care of the product.
- The defacement and/or alteration of the product in any way, as well as damages arising from accidents, will cause the warranty to be void.
- MOTOWORLD reserves the right to assess the condition of the product prior to any repair or replacement claims.
|Product||Warranty Period||Limitations and Exclusions||Extend of Repair/Replacement|
|Helmet||3 months||Excluding visor and padding||
|Helmet (HJC RPHA)||-||Excluding chin strap, inner liner and shield|
|Apparel (including jacket, pants, gloves, boots)||3 months||N.A.||
|Aftermarket parts||3 months||N.A.||
|Electrical products||3 months||N.A.||
|Electrical products (Drift)||-||1 year||
|Electrical products (UClear)||-||6 months||
Use of warranty
- A warranty card must be duly filled in and returned within 14 days of the purchase of any of the above listed products, failing which the warranty will be deemed void.
- The original receipt, as a proof of purchase, must be produced along with the warranty card before the commencement of any repair work, replacement or product exchange. In the event a replacement item is unavailable, a credit note equivalent to the price of the product at the time of purchase will be issued instead.
- Repair work, including product investigation and testing, is expected to range from a few days to a month.
- Products bought from any MOTOWORLD outlets outside of Singapore (Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia or Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam) and to be serviced locally must be shipped to us using a sturdy shipping box – do not use the manufacturer’s box for shipping. Items received that do not meet this requirement or are damaged during shipping will be returned to the sender.
- Beyond the terms and conditions laid out above, all other costs, including shipping fee and any other miscellaneous charges incurred in relation to the repair work, will be borne by the customer.
- Lost or damaged warranty cards will not be re-issued. For further enquires on warranty support, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.