At Muc-Off we’re big into being active. Whether it’s on a mountain, trail or at the skate park, we just love to be outside and going big. We’re obsessed with making the most innovative care products around to keep you and your toys running at their maximum and making them look like new when you’re done!
Muc-Off is now the go-to brand for top riders and racers from the likes of Steve Peat to Force India. And, in case you haven’t noticed, we do a bit more than our original pink cleaner these days. We’re always cooking up something new, and all our ideas are developed in our in-house, state-of-the-art R&D Center. After he's cooked up something new, it's tested by our in-house boffins and riders to ensure every Muc-Off product is simply the finest in the world. Once we're happy, the formula will go out to our pro teams for their final feedback. Only then will we put the product into production for the world to enjoy.
Our ultra durable, long distance bicycle chain and component lubricant for wet riding conditions.
- Ensures silky smooth gear shifts
- Reduces friction and energy consumption
- Repels water for chain and component protection
- Excels in wet, muddy riding conditions
- Extreme pressure additives for increased efficiency
- Vegetable oil based formula for eco protection
- Pipette system for easy application
- Can be applied to chain, shifters, cables and derailleurs
- Ideal for MTB, Road and Cyclocross
Muc-Off Wet Chain Lube is an ultra durable, long distance bicycle chain lubricant and oil that’s been specifically formulated to excel over long distances in wet or muddy conditions. Our state of the art formula has been derived from natural ingredients and made completely from renewable sources.
Muc-Off Wet Chain Lube penetrates deep into your chain link’s core to provide long lasting lubrication and total protection. Our integral ’Extreme Pressure Additives’ coat every part of the link to provide a silky smooth gear change and an ultra efficient drive chain.
Directions for use:
1. Clean drive chain thoroughly before wet chain lube application.
2. Ensure drive chain area is dry.
3. Apply a moderate amount of Bio Wet Chain Lube to the inside chain link while spinning pedals in a reverse motion.
4. Wipe away any excess chain lube.