- ERMAX is the premier European manufacturer of ABS plastic custom body parts and plexiglass windscreens for sport and touring bikes and scooters.
- Founded in the south of France in 1978 by two partners - Roger and Max (hence the name, Roger andMax, combined to form --- Ermax(pronounced Air-Max) is the leading motorcycle custom body work and windscreens manufacturer in Europe.
- Their state-of-the-art factory, located just east of Marseilles, France, has 42 employees and full CAD design centers with a lazer imaging studio. Ermax thermoforms their products in-house on computer controlled forming, trimming and drilling machines, ensuring the best and most consistent fit possible.
- Ermax is distributed by 2500 dealers in France and exports its Plastic Thermoformed tuning products of motorcycle and scooters accessories & parts to over 50 European countries and others countries in the world.
- Ermax produces extremely efficient High Protection (HP) windscreens for all touring and sportbikes that are highly praised by riders around the world. Ermax products are offered for motocycle models that go as far back as 1979.