Oxford EL200 Oximiser 3X Advanced Battery Management System
The Oximiser 3X is an advanced battery management system. The Oximiser 3X is Oxford's most versatile, most powerful, multi-purpose maintenance product. It offers not one, but THREE automated charging programs for differing battery sizes - perfect for bikes, cars and even leisure batteries! So, if you have multiple toys in your garage, it's the only battery optimiser you are ever likely to need.
- Completely redesigned and tested in the UK using top quality long-life components
- A 2-year warranty is included as standard
- A soft-start charging mode to improve recovery of deeply discharged batteries as low as 8 volts
- Intelligent charging will cycle-charge in an attempt to recover sulphated batteries
- Suitable for all 12V automotive batteries including LITHIUM LiFePO4 motorcycle batteries
- New voltage sensors quickly detect high current drain and will automatically revert to the most appropriate charge rate
- Fast and efficient charging in all modes keeps charge times short and reduces main power consumption
- Soft touch rubberised case for improved grip and ruggedness
- Up to 3.6Amps charging power for batteries up to 125Ah capacity
- Induction cooling
Three Charging mode power options:
- Motorbike - 14.4V / 0.8A , For batteries under 36Ah including LiFePO4.
- Car - 14.4V / 3.6A , A common charge rate for lead Acid, MF, GEL and LiFePO4 batteries.
- Winter- 14.7V / 3.6A , Suitable for AGM batteries including stop/start technology. Especially useful for charging batteries in freezing weather.
8 Stage Automatic Battery Management:
- Polarity Check: Checks the battery leads have been connected correctly
- Battery Analysis: Assesses battery and determines best charging method
- Soft Start Charge: Controlled build-up of charge current ensuring discharged batteries are charged safely
- Bulk Fast Charge: Charges at a fast rate to bring the battery to approximately 85% capacity
- Absorption Charge: Lowers the charge rate and gives a topping charge to ensure the battery is charged to 100%
- Voltage Check: Hourly voltage checks assess battery health
- Battery Condition: LED lights indicate a week or strong battery
- Maintain Mode: Applies an appropriate charge if voltage drops outside acceptable limits to ensure the battery voltage and condition remains perfect