SBS 821HS Front Sinter Brake Pad for Aprilia RS4 125 11-
SBS STREET EXCEL Pads
The perfect combination of fade-free brake performance, brake feel and thermal stability.
Especially developed for sport riding and high loads from heavy motorcycles. The HS lining is rotor friendly,the performance is stable under dry as well as wet conditions and no thermal bedding-in is required.
Recommended for new generation, high performance sports, touring and custom motorcycles which are originally equipped with sinter metal brake pads.
Compound (identified by the last two letters of the part number):
- HS sintered compound intended specifically for front brakes, typified by particularly good efficiency under all operating conditions. An ideal alternative to OE pads.only for front calipers
- LS sintered compound intended specifically for rear brakes, stable in all operating conditions
Please Note that every product is a set of pads for 1 caliper therefore for 1 disk, so if your bike has two front disk the right quantity is 2 products
We work hard every day to correct any application mistake, we published all the information we have to let you check if the pads are correct, before ordering use the informations you find on our web site,
- compare the pad image with the pad that you want to replace
- print the pdf file, it will be a 1 to 1 scale print, just overlay your pad
- check the application inside official SBS website.
- check the official SBS Catalogue directly in the official SBS website download area.
We provided all the tools to ensure the compatibility, on our part we can not be responsible for any application mistake, however , before and after your purchase we will be glad to assist you, to advise and to solve any issues and to facilitate an eventual replacement .
|APRILIA||RS 125||2017 - 2019|
|APRILIA||RS GP 125||2017 - 2019|
|APRILIA||RS-4 (AJP cal.) 125||2011 - 2019|
|APRILIA||RS-4 Replica, ABS 125||2016 - 2019|
|APRILIA||Tuono ABS 125||2017 - 2019|
|BLATA||Enduro 125||2007 - 2008|
|BLATA||Motard 125||2007 - 2008|
|DERBI||GPR 125||2005 - 2006|
|DERBI||GPR Cup 80||2004 - 2005|
|DERBI||GPR Nude 125||2005 - 2008|
|DERBI||GPR Racing 125||2009|
|MALAGUTI||NKD Dragon 50||2006 - 2009|
|MOTORHISPANIA||MH7 Naked 125||2008 - 2014|
|MOTORHISPANIA||RX R 125||2008 - 2014|
|RIEJU||RS3 125||2010 - 2013|
|RIEJU||Tango 125||2006 - 2007|
|TOMOS||SM F 125||2006 - 2008|
|Product type:||Brake pads|
|Numbers in set:||2|
|Rear plate height:||51.60|
|Rear plate width:||69.70|