Komine GK-1633 3D Protective Mesh Motorcycle Gloves
- Highly breathable 3D mesh is used on the back and palm, which tend to trap heat, and a highly breathable elastic material is used around the wrist.
- A mesh glove that pursues protection and comfort, with an inconspicuous built-in protector on the fist and a carbon slider on the palm.
- Knuckle protector
- Employs an easy-to-grip three-dimensional pattern.
- Carbon slider (palm).
- Velcro cuff with a belt that enhances the sense of unity between the glove and hand (wrist).
- Smartphone operation possible.
- Anti-counterfeiting 4D label.
- Materials : synthetic leather, spandex, polyester, neoprene, gel
- Mesh : Uses breathable mesh material
- Reflector : Equipped with a reflector that enhances visibility at night
- Copy Protection : With anti-counterfeit label applying special hologram technology
- 3D Mesh
- 3D mesh pad
- Smart tip : The special material placed on the fingertips allows the touch panel to be operated even while wearing gloves.
- Clarino : Artificial leather with excellent wear resistance. Used on the palm of gloves to ensure safety.
- Cool Max : A comfortable sweat-absorbing / quick-drying material that keeps the skin temperature close to 33.3 degrees even during strenuous exercise.
- Gel : Mainly used for gloves. Effectively absorbs vibrations and shocks.
- Carbon : Mainly used for glove protectors. Carbon fiber enhances strength.