Hiflo Oil Filter HF 139 for Suzuki DRZ400SM
Providing unbeatable performance and exceptional value, Hiflofiltro is the best-selling brand of aftermarket filters for motorcycles, scooters, and ATVs worldwide. The filters are also supplied to original equipment manufacturers as well as private label brands.
To achieve our quality aims and to ensure the consistency of our products, we use only premium materials from well known manufacturers: steel from Toyota Tsusho and NKK Japan, glue from Henkel Germany, filter paper from Ahlstrom Filtration Finland, Hollingsworth & Vose USA and Awa Paper Japan.
Every oil filter goes through 16 individual quality control checks before it is ready to leave the factory. The whole manufacturing process, including the checking of raw materials, individual filter testing, is regularly audited and verified independently by TÜV SÜD.
- Replaces OEM part numbers - Suzuki: 16510-29F00; Kawasaki: 52010-S004; Arctic Cat: 3470-008
- Hiflofiltro oil filters provide the highest quality in filtering with a longer life than comparable OEM filters, test results prove 28 percent longer service life than O.E. brands
- Constructed of the finest materials available from well known manufacturers: Steel from Toyota Tsusho and NKK Japan, glue from Henkel Germany, filter paper from Ahlstrom Filtration Finland, Hollingsworth and Vose USA and Awa Paper Japan
- Every oil filter goes through 16 individual quality control checks before it is ready to leave the factory and the whole manufacturing process, is regularly audited and verified independently by TUV SUD
- With the experience of more than four decades, continuous research and development and modern production facilities, Hiflofiltro manufactures some of the best quality oil filters in the world
|CCM||404 Dual Sport|