Vrooam AS63604 VR90 4T Fully Synthetic Engine Oil 10W-50
VROOAM VR90 10W-50
100% SYNTHETIC 4T MOTORCYCLE ENGINE OIL
PAO-TRIPLE ESTER FORMULA
- Provides ultimate engine protection including smooth clutch and gearbox operation.
- Quick engine response and improved power output and increased reliability.
- Easy start up and easy and secure shifting at low and high temperatures.
- Ultimate bearing, ring, cylinder and transmission protection and superior wet clutch operation at the same time.
- Improved oil film strength at high temperatures.
- Maximum power output.
- Maintains viscosity and stay in grade at high temperatures.
- Smoother shifting and easier driving.
For all high-performance air and water-cooled 4-stroke motorcycle engines, including tuned race-motorcycles, Superbikes, Supersports, Endurance-, Street,- Motocross-, Enduro and bikes with integrated or non-integrated gearbox, wet or dry clutch. For use in all conditions, race circuit, road, city and off-road
Viscosity and performance levels: SAE 10W-50; API SM. Specifications above standard; JASO T 903:2011 tested and approved.
VROOAM® recommends this product for performance motorcycles that require a racing dedicated product or the following specifications: API SM/ SL/SJ/SH/SG/SF; JASO MA/MA2
Density at 15 °C, kg/l 0.880
Viscosity 40 °C, mm²/s 106.00
Viscosity 100 °C, mm²/s 7.50
Viscosity Index 178
Pour Point, °C -48
Total Base Number, mg KOH/g 7.6
High level oil for all 4T motorcycle engine applications and especially for high level racing applications. This product is race-ready for MotoGP, World Superbike, MXGP and Dakar use. Drain interval according to motorcycle manufactures recommendation or adjust to your own use in racing conditions. This VROOAM Motorcycle engine oil can be mixed with synthetic and mineral motorcycle lubricants.